Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Facebook Has Ended
Well I have decided to start up our family blog again since I have discontinued Facebook. After seeing the movie, The Social Network, I was disgusted and can no longer support Facebook. I do realize that not all of that movie is true but I am sure parts of it are and I cannot knowingly support that. So facebook is gone. It is also a move that I have tried to make a few times before and have had a hard time. It is addicting and I will miss see what everyone else is up to but I am sure not everyone cares what I am up to. For those that do care, they can follow the blog of our family. I hope to keep this updated often with pictures and the good times and hard times our family goes through together! Thanks for caring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment