Dayna in her birthday dress from Granny & Grandpa
Dayna's favorite outdoor toy, her gift from mommy, daddy and Dietrich, before all the guests arrived.
The princess cake I made for Dayna this year. She loved it! (Don't look too closely at it those of you who do much better cake decorating than I)
Dayna in all her princess gear from uncle Randy, Auntie Michelle, Ryan, Austin and Daniel
Dayna & Dietrich while singing Happy Birthday.
Handsome bud learning to climb the tree. Makes the grandparents really nervous!
Bud and Auntie Khristie.
Little Miss and Auntie Khristie
I am not sure where Dayna got all the princess ideas from as we have not watched any princess movies or shows. Must just be a girl thing that we do.
In all the hustle and fun of the day we did not get a family picture for her birthday, I will try to get one this week sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment