Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthdays & Stitches, Oh the fun!

Well this past week has been a little crazy. Really just since Thursday actually. The short version, Dayna fell off a picnic table bench, cut her head open and 2.5hrs later at the ER she had 2 stitches. She was so brave and did so good. Even her mommy held it together the entire time until I sat in the drivers seat to go home. That is a big accomplishment. I have a picture of her on my phone before getting stitches, no clue what was about to happen, once I can get it downloaded I will post it.

On to much more happy things, Dietrich turned 4 just yesterday! We had a big old shin dig on Saturday with a couple of his friends, their families and a bunch of our family. He had a blast with all his friends and luckily the rain held out so we could go to the park to play for a while. We are so blessed with such wonderful friends and family and so much more than we could ask for. Thank you everyone for making his birthday so special. Here are couple pics although I am sure many of you got some great ones too, which I would love to see by the way! Thanks!

For anyone who has seen the movie Tangled, this might look familiar. "The Smolder" Just happened at the same time as the picture. So funny.


Not my best work, since I have done this cake 3 times now, I was quite disappointed with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment